EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. EchoLink has a market capitalization of $837,012.00 and approximately $27,301.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EchoLink coin can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EchoLink has traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.40 or 0.00055749 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.82 or 0.00125255 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002286 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00012126 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00045276 BTC.
EchoLink Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EchoLink is a blockchain based system that provides verified education, skill, and work experience information. Taking advantage of blockchain technology's immutability and time stamp functionality, EchoLink provides users with trusted information regarding a job candidate's education, skill, and work experience. EchoLink provides savings to recruiters in time and financial resources. The EchoLink system can be also be used for additional industries, such as banking, finance, general notary service. EchoLink is building high-trust economy through innovations in blockchain technology. “
EchoLink Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EchoLink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.