ELYSIA (CURRENCY:EL) traded down 17.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 20th. ELYSIA has a total market cap of $22.68 million and $5.11 million worth of ELYSIA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ELYSIA coin can now be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ELYSIA has traded 17.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00055114 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.00 or 0.00125741 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00011932 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.58 or 0.00044751 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysia is a P2P digital marketplace connecting real estate buyers and sellers worldwide. The project aims to help real estate developers issue and list ‘real estate tokens’ onto its white-label platform so that buyers can search and compare for real estate investment opportunities. Tokens offered at Elysia platform represent 1) ownership of the real estate asset, 2) equity in a legal structure that owns the asset, 3) an interest in debt secured by the real estate and 4) stream of income based on cash flows from the asset. The Elysia token (EL) is used for transactions such as ecosystem participation registration requirements, real estate token transaction fees, transaction fees for real estate tokens, portfolio commodity investment fees and is a means of payment for the transfer of value to all participants in the Elysia ecosystem.”
Buying and Selling ELYSIA
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ELYSIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ELYSIA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ELYSIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ELYSIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ELYSIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.