Flamingo (CURRENCY:FLM) traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 20th. Flamingo has a market cap of $70.26 million and $36.39 million worth of Flamingo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Flamingo has traded 18% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Flamingo coin can now be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00001095 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00065647 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.09 or 0.00173273 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.26 or 0.00110527 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,948.23 or 0.06894842 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42,682.60 or 0.99819246 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $330.22 or 0.00772274 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flamingo is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. Flamingo is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper – a crosschain asset gateway, Swap – an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault – a one-stop asset manager, Perp – an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO – a decentralized governance mechanism. FLM is the governance token of Flamingo and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation. The Flamingo project is incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD), underscoring Neo's vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. NGD will facilitate the early-stage development of the Flamingo project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Flamingo project will eventually run by the community. “
Flamingo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flamingo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flamingo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flamingo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flamingo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flamingo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.