Golem (CURRENCY:GLM) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Golem has a market capitalization of $532.08 million and approximately $98.59 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem coin can now be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00001217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Golem has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00055149 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.57 or 0.00124824 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00012002 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.56 or 0.00044741 BTC.
Golem Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. Starting 19 NOV 2020, Golem Network Token is migrating towards an ERC20 token, mainly because New Golem’s transaction framework is built on Ethereum’s Layer 2, and this scaling method requires tokens to be ERC-20. Migrate your GNT to the new, ERC-20 GLM token – step by step guide and migration options “
Buying and Selling Golem
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.