MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. One MIB Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MIB Coin has a market cap of $331,755.68 and approximately $30.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Arweave (AR) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.94 or 0.00093599 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.41 or 0.00026093 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) is a blockchain-based platform developed to allow users to mine through smartphones due to the lack of power generation in areas like Central Asia, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. The participants of the MIB ecosystem need to download the Mobile Smart Miner App (available on iOS and Android), connect to a wireless network and can start immediately using the Smart Miner to mine MIB coins. MIB also provides a wallet to store the MIB coins. “
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.