Public Mint (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 27.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. One Public Mint coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00000597 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Public Mint has traded up 78.2% against the US dollar. Public Mint has a market cap of $4.55 million and $1.99 million worth of Public Mint was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.44 or 0.00049036 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded up 47.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 30.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Public Mint Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Public Mint Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Public Mint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Public Mint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Public Mint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Public Mint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Public Mint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.