Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 20th. One Veil coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0154 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges. Veil has a total market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $2,078.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Veil has traded up 7.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44,030.54 or 0.99984604 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.92 or 0.00086102 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00008633 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $358.99 or 0.00815206 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.35 or 0.00409538 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.61 or 0.00289776 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001301 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00004076 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.59 or 0.00060392 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.