Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Apollo Currency has a market capitalization of $64.96 million and $6.29 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.70 or 0.00097703 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $244.33 or 0.00421037 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00013664 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.96 or 0.00034400 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00010478 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000603 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.