Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 14th. Carry has a market capitalization of $105.53 million and $13.86 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Carry has traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Carry coin can now be purchased for about $0.0122 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Arweave (AR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.41 or 0.00094487 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00021971 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- My Master War (MAT) traded 47.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00006535 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Buying and Selling Carry
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carry should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.