Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Loom Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Loom Network has a total market cap of $115.05 million and approximately $17.64 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00047601 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.73 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00096834 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
Loom Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loom Network is an Ethereum-based platform for large-scale online games and social apps. Loom Network's dappchains are full-featured blockchains that are built to run in parallel to Ethereum Smart Contracts. They’re an advanced form of Ethereum sidechains optimized for scaling data rather than financial transactions. LOOM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the Loom Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Loom Network
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.