Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Qtum has traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for $13.34 or 0.00022950 BTC on major exchanges. Qtum has a market cap of $1.32 billion and $269.13 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 32.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001450 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-complete smart contract functionalities while still maintaining an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum is PoS based and boasts a Decentralized Governance Protocol (DGP) which allows specific blockchain settings to be modified by making use of smart contracts. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.