REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One REPO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000318 BTC on popular exchanges. REPO has a market capitalization of $4.09 million and $1.42 million worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, REPO has traded 14% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001976 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.87 or 0.00069873 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.79 or 0.00124061 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.84 or 0.00075073 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57,023.14 or 0.99937135 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,762.33 or 0.06593752 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Repo Coin is a decentralized platform for the car lending and repossession industry. Repo Coin's team aims to use blockchain technology to solve the industry problems related to insecurities of non-payment by the borrowers. REPO is a Stellar-based token that serves as a currency on the Repo Coin platform. “
Buying and Selling REPO
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.