ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded 41.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. In the last seven days, ZEON has traded down 30.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ZEON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. ZEON has a total market capitalization of $19.86 million and approximately $3,068.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00047261 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.85 or 0.00237765 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.42 or 0.00096298 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001739 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeon Network is a blockchain-based platform providing decentralized financial services, minimizing complexity and user's risk, insurance services on the blockchain. ZEON has an intrinsic token called ZEON (ERC20). ZEONs give platform usage rights to the users in terms of using it to pay for transaction processing or run smart contracts, set up of process of safe participation in other projects, financial and insurance services. “
Buying and Selling ZEON
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZEON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.