DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One DogeCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0368 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DogeCash has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. DogeCash has a total market cap of $608,261.86 and $2,305.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.52 or 0.00080908 BTC.
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- NestEGG Coin (EGG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CashHand (CHND) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000210 BTC.
DogeCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DogeCash™ is a project where people from every corner of the world work together towards a common goal: Developing an ecosystem of services backed by a top-notch cryptocurrency that belongs not only to a few but, to every single investor involved. “
DogeCash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DogeCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DogeCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.