DragonVein (CURRENCY:DVC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 25th. One DragonVein coin can now be purchased for about $0.0032 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. DragonVein has a market cap of $1.92 million and $81,377.00 worth of DragonVein was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DragonVein has traded 22.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59,205.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $622.15 or 0.01050830 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.50 or 0.00271095 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00029386 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00003321 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000309 BTC.
DragonVein Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Devcoin is an ethically inspired project based on the BitCoin crypto-currency and created to help fund open source projects created by programmers, hardware developers, writers, musicians, painters, graphic artists and filmmakers. Participants in the DevCoin economy earn DevCoins in proportion to their project development. Writers earn devcoins by writing, developers earn Devcoins by developing, artists earn DevCoin by creating, and the same follow for every other category including Administrators who apply their time and effort to help organize the DevCoin project and Marketers who earn Devcoins by Marketing. There are 50,000 coins per block, of which 90% goes to funding open source projects. 5,000 are given to miners, 45,000 are given to the people distributing Devcoins to artists and contributors. “
Buying and Selling DragonVein
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DragonVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DragonVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DragonVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DragonVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DragonVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.