Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 44.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Fusion coin can currently be bought for $0.79 or 0.00001349 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Fusion has traded up 67.6% against the dollar. Fusion has a total market capitalization of $55.80 million and approximately $8.80 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,704.07 or 0.99606340 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 38.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 167.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00002561 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00001507 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Fusion Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.