MAPS (CURRENCY:MAPS) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. One MAPS coin can now be purchased for $0.75 or 0.00001291 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, MAPS has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. MAPS has a total market capitalization of $38.05 million and $289,082.00 worth of MAPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00005516 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $476.49 or 0.00816098 BTC.
MAPS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maps.me is an offline mapping application. Over the last nine years, Maps.me has been trusted by 140M users, with over 60M people using Maps.me last year to navigate across 195 countries. This trusted travel companion provides turn-by-turn routing, travel guides, and detailed mapping. The Maps.me application is driven by the MAPS token holders. Each token represents one vote and the token holders will vote on binding governance initiatives related to Maps.me. The MAPS token consists of key DeFi components and is built on the Serum DEX and Solana blockchain. Solana blockchain uses Proof of History as it's proof type. Proof of history is a sequence of computation that can provide a way to cryptographically verify passage of time between two events. It uses a cryptographically secure function written so that output cannot be predicted from the input, and must be completely executed to generate the output.The function is run in a sequence on a single core, its previous output as the current input, periodically recording the current output, and how many times its been called. The output can then be re-computed and verified by external computers in parallel by checking each sequence segment on a separate core. “
Buying and Selling MAPS
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAPS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.