Revomon (CURRENCY:REVO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last seven days, Revomon has traded up 16.4% against the dollar. Revomon has a total market capitalization of $42.11 million and approximately $3.78 million worth of Revomon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Revomon coin can currently be bought for about $1.70 or 0.00002907 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.05 or 0.00068603 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.80 or 0.00073299 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.63 or 0.00090138 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4,397.21 or 0.07531265 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58,019.78 or 0.99372574 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revomon is an online RPG that combines an incredible, immersive virtual-reality experience with the ground-breaking technology behind NFTs. REVO tokenomics are thought to sustain a whole ecosystem balanced between the investors, the project growth and the game universe. “
Revomon Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revomon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revomon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Revomon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revomon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revomon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.