USDJ (CURRENCY:USDJ) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. One USDJ coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00001711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, USDJ has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. USDJ has a total market capitalization of $14.84 million and $1.98 million worth of USDJ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.05 or 0.00068603 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.80 or 0.00073299 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.63 or 0.00090138 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4,397.21 or 0.07531265 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,019.78 or 0.99372574 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “USDJ is a stablecoin of TRON. It’s generated through decentralized smart contracts on the TRON network. Anyone can pledge TRX as collateral to generate USDJ. USDJ enters into free circulation as any other cryptocurrency does once generated. It is pegged to the US dollar through Collateralized Debt Positions (CDPs), and also has autonomous feedback mechanisms. “
USDJ Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDJ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDJ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDJ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDJ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDJ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.