Centric Swap (CURRENCY:CNS) traded up 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 25th. In the last week, Centric Swap has traded 4% lower against the US dollar. Centric Swap has a total market cap of $6.75 million and approximately $2.52 million worth of Centric Swap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centric Swap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $38.84 or 0.00066735 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.91 or 0.00077172 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.01 or 0.00101402 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,432.59 or 0.07616850 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,200.05 or 1.00009401 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Centric Swap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “In the Centric economy, there are two currencies, Centric Cash and Centric Rise. Each currency serves a different purpose. Centric Cash (CNS) provides liquidity, facilitating the flow of capital in and out of the economy. Centric Rise (CNR) is a store of value used within the economy. “
Buying and Selling Centric Swap
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centric Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centric Swap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centric Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centric Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centric Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.