Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be bought for about $0.0198 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded down 45.5% against the US dollar. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $378,590.29 and $75.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 41.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Emerald Crypto
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Emerald Crypto is https://reddit.com/r/emeraldcrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Emerald Crypto (EMD) is a cryptocurrency based on LiteCoin. It uses proof of work (POW) to create distributed trustless consensus and solve the double-spend problem. There are dedicated seed nodes for syncing into the right blockchain. Emerald Crypto uses 20 second block time for continuous confirmation of the transactions on its blockchain. The mining difficulty is retargeted after each block and is calculated by using the Dark Gravity Wave 3 algorithm. It is an open source project, that rebranded from Emerald to Emerald Crypto on August 04, 2014. “
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.