PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One PumaPay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PumaPay has a total market cap of $5.60 million and approximately $653,389.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PumaPay has traded 19.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001704 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.54 or 0.00045211 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00008770 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.31 or 0.00235573 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.91 or 0.00090115 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00012381 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PumaPay's open-source Pull Payment Protocol is a comprehensive blockchain solution which offers robust payment mechanisms far more credible, efficient, flexible, cost-effective, and scalable than current implementations (credit cards). Unlike today's payment methods, which include credit cards and virtual coins like Bitcoin, the Pull Payment Protocol was designed from the ground up specifically to overcome existing hurdles and offers a set of tools developed to facilitate onboarding processes for both businesses and individuals. “
Buying and Selling PumaPay
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.