Mint Club (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Mint Club coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Mint Club has traded 22.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mint Club has a market cap of $24.64 million and $518,968.00 worth of Mint Club was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00036430 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 66.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 64.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Mint Club Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mint Club Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mint Club directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mint Club should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mint Club using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mint Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mint Club and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.