SuperFarm (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, SuperFarm has traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar. One SuperFarm coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.10 or 0.00002552 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SuperFarm has a market cap of $443.55 million and $44.26 million worth of SuperFarm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00009305 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MONK (MONK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- PENG (PENG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BitGuild PLAT (PLAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.76 or 0.00015649 BTC.
SuperFarm Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperCoin (SUPER) is an X11 PoW/PoS hybrid that has a 90 second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. The PoS block time is 20 seconds per block with a high first year annual rate of 100%, dropping to 50% in year 2, and a final 1% in year 3. The PoW payout halves the block reward every 45 days from an initial 512 SUPER, to a minimum of 1 coin per block. There are also superblocks every 3 hours of 4x the normal payout, every day of 16x the normal payout, and every five days 128x the normal payout. There was a 5% premine for IPOing the coin. “
Buying and Selling SuperFarm
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperFarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperFarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SuperFarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperFarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperFarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.