TE-FOOD (CURRENCY:TONE) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. TE-FOOD has a total market cap of $15.24 million and $149,516.00 worth of TE-FOOD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TE-FOOD coin can now be bought for about $0.0268 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, TE-FOOD has traded up 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00057759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002319 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00006841 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TE-FOOD is a food traceability system. It's a ready product with the live operation. Started in 2016, it serves more than 6000 business customers and handles 400,000 transactions every day. TE-FOOD provides all tools and applications for complete supply chains to implement successful traceability for their desired scope. TE-FOOD enables supply chain-wide collaboration with end-to-end operational visibility and process control. TFOOD is an asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on the TE-FOOD platform. “
TE-FOOD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TE-FOOD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TE-FOOD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TE-FOOD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TE-FOOD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TE-FOOD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.