Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Viberate has a market cap of $6.66 million and $697,936.00 worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate coin can currently be bought for about $0.0338 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00005321 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00057473 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00006853 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.