Frontier (CURRENCY:FRONT) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Frontier has a market cap of $48.93 million and approximately $6.33 million worth of Frontier was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Frontier coin can currently be bought for about $0.64 or 0.00001484 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Frontier has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002334 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00060222 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002332 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00006751 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Frontier is a chain-agnostic DeFi aggregation layer. To date, it has added support for DeFi on Ethereum, Binance Chain, BandChain, Kava, and Harmony. Via StaFi Protocol, it will enter into the Polkadot ecosystem, and it will now put efforts towards Serum. “
Buying and Selling Frontier
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Frontier directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Frontier should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Frontier using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Frontier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Frontier and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.