Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 15th. In the last seven days, Gulden has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar. Gulden has a total market cap of $5.31 million and approximately $107,390.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.02 or 0.00343934 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001131 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00004407 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000079 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.