TROY (CURRENCY:TROY) traded 9.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. During the last week, TROY has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. One TROY coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TROY has a total market cap of $80.70 million and $5.03 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001807 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00063521 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00075024 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,310.28 or 0.07691420 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,986.11 or 0.99878097 BTC.
- Toncoin (TONCOIN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.84 or 0.00069327 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account. “
Buying and Selling TROY
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TROY should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TROY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TROY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TROY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.