Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market capitalization of $3.97 billion and $3.27 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for about $208.42 or 0.00710340 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29,341.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.41 or 0.00178616 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00007104 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00016512 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Uno Re (UNO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer. On November 15, 2020, Bitcoin Cash experienced a scheduled upgrade. Bitcoin Cash developers from various full node projects changed the Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) to a new DAA called ‘aserti3-2d‘ (or ‘ASERT’ for short). Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.