Shares of Columbia Seligman Semiconductor and Technology ETF (NYSEARCA:SEMI – Get Rating) rose 1.2% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $16.62 and last traded at $16.60. Approximately 2,684 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 7,226 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.40.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Columbia Seligman Semiconductor and Technology ETF (SEMI)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Columbia Seligman Semiconductor and Technology ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbia Seligman Semiconductor and Technology ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.