Flow Traders (OTCMKTS:FLTDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 77,500 shares, a drop of 38.2% from the April 15th total of 125,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 775.0 days.
Shares of FLTDF opened at $30.33 on Friday. Flow Traders has a twelve month low of $30.33 and a twelve month high of $45.68. The company has a 50 day moving average of $33.43 and a 200-day moving average of $34.89.
Flow Traders Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flow Traders (FLTDF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Flow Traders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flow Traders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.