Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (OTCMKTS:JCYGY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,900 shares, a growth of 216.7% from the April 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 25,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of JCYGY traded up $2.03 on Friday, hitting $41.88. 1,407 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,500. Jardine Cycle & Carriage has a one year low of $28.14 and a one year high of $43.59. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $37.65 and a 200 day simple moving average of $33.77.
About Jardine Cycle & Carriage (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jardine Cycle & Carriage (JCYGY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Jardine Cycle & Carriage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jardine Cycle & Carriage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.