LINK (LN) traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 14th. LINK has a total market cap of $322.88 million and approximately $2.05 million worth of LINK was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LINK has traded 47% lower against the US dollar. One LINK coin can now be bought for about $54.03 or 0.00187033 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.30 or 0.00547961 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61,610.15 or 2.13265459 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00035047 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004891 BTC.
LINK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LINK is a universally used base cryptocurrency (digital token) in the LINK ecosystem, distributed and used by a range of services. LINK is based on an independent blockchain main net called LINK Chain, designed to offer performance and stability, and able to support the use of dApps for LINE users. LINK Chain is a consortium-type blockchain platform where each participating service constitutes one node in a larger network. It is built on a high-performing blockchain core network that can process more than 1,000 transactions per second in a single thread. LINK Chain supports prompt consensus based on the LFT (Loop Fault Tolerance) algorithm supporting BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance). “
Buying and Selling LINK
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LINK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LINK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LINK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.