Ontology (ONT) traded up 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Ontology coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00000867 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Ontology has traded down 41.2% against the dollar. Ontology has a market cap of $222.53 million and approximately $31.93 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00106838 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00021884 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00017102 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.90 or 0.00296162 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Ontology Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ontology should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.