Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last week, Qtum has traded down 26.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for $3.93 or 0.00013304 BTC on major exchanges. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $409.25 million and approximately $69.74 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $7,868,772.72 or 0.00000966 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-complete smart contract functionalities while still maintaining an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum is PoS based and boasts a Decentralized Governance Protocol (DGP) which allows specific blockchain settings to be modified by making use of smart contracts. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.