XTRABYTES (XBY) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 14th. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $125,156.98 and approximately $14.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003427 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001749 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.72 or 0.00545026 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61,074.95 or 2.09723650 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00035193 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.64 or 0.00105220 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00008832 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XTRABYTES™ goes beyond being a currency. It's a next-gen blockchain platform that allows DApps to be programmed in any language, utilizing a new and ecological consensus algorithm. Standard blockchain environments contain many centralization vulnerabilities, such as self-contained development, consensus methods, and coin monopolization. The XTRABYTES™ platform seeks to rectify these limitations by creating a truly decentralized crypto currency and applications platform. Accordingly, XTRABYTES™ presents a next – generation blockchain solution capable of providing a diverse set of capabilities. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.