Cartesi (CTSI) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 14th. Over the last week, Cartesi has traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar. Cartesi has a total market capitalization of $109.64 million and approximately $12.17 million worth of Cartesi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cartesi coin can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00000651 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003352 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $157.33 or 0.00528098 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00036749 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59,753.32 or 2.00572524 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008599 BTC.
Cartesi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cartesi provides a Linux runtime environment for scalable blockchain Dapps. Complex and intensive computations run off-chain while retaining the security guarantees of the blockchain. The Cartesi Token economy has been designed to overcome challenges of usability and scalability of blockchain applications. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of Cartesi (CTSI) is a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the protocol/code of Cartesi, designed to play a major role in the functioning of the ecosystem on Cartesi, and intended to be used solely as the primary utility token on the network. CTSI is an essential ingredient for the proper functioning of Cartesi's Data Ledger, which is a PoS-based side-chain for temporary data storage. Block generators receive CTSI mine rewards and fees paid by parties adding data to the ledger. “
Buying and Selling Cartesi
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cartesi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cartesi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cartesi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cartesi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cartesi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.