iShares Biotechnology ETF (NYSEARCA:IBB – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.2% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $115.37 and last traded at $114.77. Approximately 2,062,749 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 2,863,584 shares. The stock had previously closed at $114.58.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $123.19 and a 200 day moving average of $133.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Biotechnology ETF (IBB)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Biotechnology ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Biotechnology ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.