1847 Holdings LLC (OTCMKTS:EFSH – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, a growth of 321.4% from the April 30th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 21,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
EFSH stock traded up $0.04 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $2.39. 1,300 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10,726. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.19 and a 200 day simple moving average of $2.18. 1847 has a one year low of $1.31 and a one year high of $4.50.
About 1847 (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 1847 (EFSH)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for 1847 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 1847 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.