Acerus Pharmaceuticals Co. (OTCMKTS:TRLPF – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $3.14 and last traded at $3.14, with a volume of 0 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $3.14.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64, a current ratio of 1.35 and a quick ratio of 0.90. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.42.
About Acerus Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:TRLPF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acerus Pharmaceuticals (TRLPF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.