El Puerto de Liverpool, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:ELPQF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 168,100 shares, a growth of 394.4% from the April 30th total of 34,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 420.3 days.
ELPQF stock remained flat at $$4.85 during mid-day trading on Friday. El Puerto de Liverpool has a fifty-two week low of $4.00 and a fifty-two week high of $4.85. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $4.85 and its 200-day moving average is $4.60.
El Puerto de Liverpool Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on El Puerto de Liverpool (ELPQF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for El Puerto de Liverpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for El Puerto de Liverpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.