Handshake (HNS) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 28th. One Handshake coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0756 or 0.00000261 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Handshake has a market cap of $37.38 million and approximately $71,833.00 worth of Handshake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Handshake has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29,003.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,792.73 or 0.06181172 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00017400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.27 or 0.00218138 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $178.79 or 0.00616466 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.36 or 0.00614961 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00078843 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00004545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Handshake is an experiment on collaborating to create a decentralized network which results in a global allocation of names. Think of the handles or usernames you use on services such as social networks, and domain names identifying the URI for websites. Nearly all of these services were provided by trusted third parties which prevent the web from truly being decentralized. Handshake provides a means, including key management and server/service authentication, for decentralized web services to experiment. The Internet currently relies upon a single trust root DNS zone and an amalgamation of private companies providing trusted Certificate Authorities to secure the internet, Handshake is an experiment and exploration in alternatives. By providing a way to do decentralized lookup of name records, one can produce hashes and keys to identify resources over decentralized networks without a trusted Certificate Authority corporation. “
Handshake Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Handshake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Handshake should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Handshake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Handshake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Handshake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.