Nilfisk Holding A/S (OTCMKTS:NLFKF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decline of 71.7% from the April 30th total of 4,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of Nilfisk Holding A/S stock remained flat at $$33.00 during trading on Friday. Nilfisk Holding A/S has a 1 year low of $33.00 and a 1 year high of $33.00. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $33.00 and its 200 day simple moving average is $31.71.
Nilfisk Holding A/S Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nilfisk Holding A/S (NLFKF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Nilfisk Holding A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nilfisk Holding A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.