Optimi Health Corp. (OTCMKTS:OPTHF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a growth of 284.6% from the April 30th total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 56,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of OPTHF stock traded up $0.04 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.22. 50,665 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 29,357. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.22. Optimi Health has a 52 week low of $0.13 and a 52 week high of $1.22.
About Optimi Health (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Optimi Health (OPTHF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Optimi Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Optimi Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.