Pacific Ventures Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PACV – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 16,700 shares, a decline of 42.0% from the April 30th total of 28,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,636,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:PACV traded up $0.01 on Friday, hitting $0.04. 5,259,484 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,623,583. Pacific Ventures Group has a 1-year low of $0.01 and a 1-year high of $0.70. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average is $0.06.
Pacific Ventures Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Ventures Group (PACV)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Ventures Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Ventures Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.