Compass Point started coverage on shares of SmartRent (NYSE:SMRT – Get Rating) in a research note published on Wednesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a $8.00 target price on the stock.
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald upgraded shares of SmartRent from a neutral rating to an overweight rating in a research report on Thursday, May 12th.
SMRT stock opened at 6.21 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of 5.13 and a 200-day moving average of 7.36. SmartRent has a 12-month low of 3.55 and a 12-month high of 15.14.
About SmartRent (Get Rating)
SmartRent, Inc, an enterprise software company, provides an integrated smart home operating system to residential property owners and operators, homebuilders, institutional home buyers, developers, and residents in the United States. The company’s products and solutions include smart apartments and homes, access control for buildings, common areas, and rental units, asset protection and monitoring, parking management, self-guided tours, and community and resident Wi-Fi.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SmartRent (SMRT)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for SmartRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartRent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.