Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Lenovo Group from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report on Tuesday, May 3rd.
Shares of OTCMKTS LNVGY opened at $19.15 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $11.53 billion, a PE ratio of 6.67, a P/E/G ratio of 0.33 and a beta of 0.98. Lenovo Group has a 12-month low of $17.76 and a 12-month high of $35.94. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $20.26 and its 200 day simple moving average is $21.16. The company has a quick ratio of 0.65, a current ratio of 0.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69.
Lenovo Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Lenovo Group Limited, an investment holding company, develops, manufactures, and markets technology products and services. It operates through Intelligent Devices Group and Data Center Group segments. The company offers commercial and consumer personal computers, as well as servers and workstations; and a family of mobile Internet devices, including tablets and smartphones.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lenovo Group (LNVGY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Lenovo Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lenovo Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.