DLA opened at $29.20 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $202.91 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.21 and a beta of 1.52. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $29.76. Delta Apparel has a 52 week low of $24.10 and a 52 week high of $35.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 0.70 and a current ratio of 2.40.
About Delta Apparel (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Delta Apparel (DLA)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Delta Apparel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delta Apparel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.