VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF (NASDAQ:ANGL – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,470,000 shares, an increase of 148.2% from the April 30th total of 3,010,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,256,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.3 days.
Shares of ANGL stock opened at $29.34 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $29.14 and its 200-day moving average price is $30.92. VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF has a 12 month low of $27.77 and a 12 month high of $33.43.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, May 6th. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 3rd were given a dividend of $0.109 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, May 2nd. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.46%. This is an increase from VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF (ANGL)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.